MODELING OF DEHYDRATION AND DEHYDROGENATION IN ZIRCONIA WITH ANION IMPURITY
The present work is devoted to research of influence anion impurity (B, C, N, O, F, Ne) on binding energy of hydrogen of hydroxyl group of bridge type on surface zirconia nanocrystal particle and energy of dehydration molecule of water of bridge type with its surface. The analysis of results quantum-mechanical modelling of processes dehydrogenation and dehydration is carried out within the framework of the theory of the SPD-connected systems.
KeywordsAnion Carbon Deep Donor Anion Doping Anion Nitrogen Surface Zirconia
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tokiy N.V., Savina D.L., Tokiy V.V. (1995). Influence of hydrogen on reconstruction of diamond (111) (2x1) surface by the ESR. Functional materials. V. 2, No1. 156 –159.Google Scholar
- 2.Tokiy N., Konstantinova T., Savina D., Tokiy V. (2003) Computational modeling of electron properties of 26 d-elements in nanolayer Y-doped tetragonal zirconia. Computational Modeling and Simulation of Materials II, Advances in Science and Technology, 36, P.Vincenzini, A.Lami(Eds),Techna Srl, p. 121 –128.Google Scholar
- 3.Tokiy V.V., Savina D.L. (1995) Calculation of Phosphorus electronic levels in diamond. Wide Bans Gape Electronic Materials, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordreht, Boston, London, p. 171 –179.Google Scholar
- 4.Tokiy N.V., Konstantinova T.Ye., Savina D.L., Tokiy V.V. (2004) Modeling of degydration and degydrogenation in pure and Ba-, Ca, - Sr-or Y-modified zirconia nanolayer/ “Hydrogen Materials Science and Chemistry of Carbon Nanomaterials”, Theses book of VIII Int. conf. ICHMS’2003, IPM NASU, 958 –961.Google Scholar
- 5.Tokiy N.V., Konstantinova T.Ye., Savina D.L., Tokiy V.V. (2004) Modeling of degydration and degydrogenation in pure and Ba-, Ca, - Sr-or Y-modified zirconia nanolayer. Hydrogen Materials Science and Chemistry of Carbon Nanomaterials, eds. T.N. Veziroglu et al., p. 291 –298, Kluwer Academic Publishers Netherlands.Google Scholar
- 6.Tokiy V.V., Konstantinova T.Ye, Savina D.L., Tokiy N.V. (2004) Modelling dehydrogenation in pure both modified D-elements nanopartical and a plate of zirconia. Theses dokl. Dews. conf. “Physical problems of hydrogen power”, 65 –66, S-Petersburg.Google Scholar
- 7.Harrison W.A. (1989) Electronic Structure and the Properties of Solids, Freeman, San Francisco, 1980, reprinted by Dover, New York.Google Scholar
- 8.N.V. Tokiy, M.V. Grebenyuk, V.V. Tokiy. (1995) Simulation of Phosphorus on Diamond surface (111) and its hyperfine structure. Functional materials, 2, N 2. 294 –295.Google Scholar
- 9.Tokiy V.V., Tokiy N.V., Konstantinova T.E., Varyuhin V.N., (1999) British Ceramic Proceedingc No.60. The Sixth Conference and Exhibition of the European Ceramic Society, 2 p. 491.Google Scholar