NONLINEAR THERMAL VIBRATIONS OF A CIRCULAR PLATE UNDER ELEVATED TEMPERATURE
Part of the Springer Proceedings in Physics book series (SPPHY, volume 111)
- 1.3k Downloads
Following a new approach, proposed and employed by earlier authors, nonlinear thermal vibrations of a circular plate under elevated temperature have been analysed.
KeywordsAspect Ratio Circular Plate Nonlinear Vibration Elastic Plate Shallow Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Basuli, S. (1968) Large Deflection of Elastic Plates under Uniform Load and Heating, Indian J. of mech. And Maths 6, 22.Google Scholar
- Biswas, P. (1980) Large Delection of heated Orthotropic Cylindrical shallow shell, Defence Science J. 30, 87–92.Google Scholar
- Biswas, P. (1983) Nonlinear Vibrations of Heated Elastic Plates, Indian J. of Pure and Appl. Maths. 14, 119–1203.Google Scholar
- Mondal, U. K., Biswas, P. (1999) Nonlinear Vibrations of Heated Elastic shallow Spherical under Linear and Parabolic Temparature Distributions, J. Apl. Mechs (ASME) 66, 814–815.Google Scholar
- Nowacki W. (1962) Thermoelectricity, Pergamon Press, Oxford.Google Scholar
© Springer 2006