PHYSICAL MODELING OF STATIONARY AND IMPULSIVE PROCESSES FOR LARGE-SCALED CONSTRUCTIONS OF FLUID ELASTIC SYSTEMS
- 1.3k Downloads
The most applicable method to decide the tasks of practical analysis of structure dynamic response under stationary and nonstationary excitation is physical modeling. The basic points of method are in the simulation of necessary excitation by means of similar medium propelling or of shaking tables with corresponding physical models of structure according to the special relations between main parameters or by accelerogramm (at the second case). The complicated constructions of power equipment are studied in the paper.
KeywordsShake Table Test Structure Dynamic Response Impulsive Process Pseudo Dynamic Testing Pseudodynamic Test
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alaboujev, P. M., Geronimus, V. B., Minkevich, L. M. and Shekhovzev, B. A. (1968) Theory of similitude and dimensions. Modeling., Moscow, Vishay Shkola.Google Scholar
- Bolotin. V. V. M. (1979) Handbook “Vibration in technique” in 6 V. (in russian), Mashinostroenie.Google Scholar
- Kaplounov, S., Makhutov, N. (1999) Physical modeling of Dynamics and Strength of AeroHydroElastic System Structures, 3rd EAHE Conf., Czech. Rep., Prague 215–222.Google Scholar
- Shoulman, S. G. (1976) Handbook Calculation of hydraulic structure seismic strength with account of influence of water medium. M.,Energiy, (in russian).Google Scholar
- Frolov, K. V., Makhutov, N. A., Kaplounov, S. M. (2002) Dynamics of hydroaeroelastic system structures Ed. By S. Kaplunov and L. Smirnov. M. (in russian), Nauka.Google Scholar
- Frolov, K., Dragounov, J., Makhutov, N., Kaplunov, S. (2004) Dynamics and Strength of Light Water Reactors Ed. By N. Makhutov. M. (in russian), Nauka.Google Scholar
- Abe, T., Fujikawa, T., Kurohashi, M., Inoue, Y. (1978) An Approximate Analytical Method for Seismic Response of Structure Having Elastoplastic Behavior, Proc. Inst. Cont. “Vibration in Nuclear Plant”, Keswick, U. K. paper 9:4.Google Scholar
- Chen, A., Lam, E. S. S. and Wong, Y. L. (2000) Verification of a Pseudodynamic Testing System, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Advances in Structural Dynamics (ed. By J. M. Ko and Y. L. Xu), Hong Kong, China II. 851–859.Google Scholar