THE EXACT AND APPROXIMATE MODELS FOR THE VIBRATING PLATE PARTIALLY SUBMERGED INTO A LIQUID
- 1.2k Downloads
The problem of free oscillations of the plate partially submerged into the layer of liquid is considered in the rigorous mathematical statement. The exact analytical solution of the problem is constructed. The eigen frequencies and the eigen functions of vibrating plate basing on analyses of exact solution are calculated. The influence of liquid’s level on eigen frequencies and on eigen functions is analysed.
KeywordsContact Condition Helmholtz Equation Linear Algebraic Equation Acoustic Pressure Approximate Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Belinsky B. P. (1984) Free oscillations of elastic body in waveguide, Acoustic journal (Russian) 30 14–17.Google Scholar
- Filippenko G. V., Kouzov D. P. (1998) Sound transmission through a plate dividing the waveguide and protruding above the surface of a liquid, XXV- conference of Non-Linear mechanics, Institute of Mechanical Engineering of Russian Academy of Sciences 281–286, St. Petersburg.Google Scholar
- Filippenko G. V., Kouzov D. P. (1998) The income impedance of a plate submerged in a waveguide, XXVI- conference of Non-Linear mechanics, Institute of Mechanical Engineering of Russian Academy of Sciences 286–295, St. Petersburg.Google Scholar
- Filippenko G. V., Kouzov D. P. (2001) On the vibration of a membrane partially protruding above the surface of a liquid, Journal of Computational Acoustics (JCA) 9 1599–1609.Google Scholar
- Kouzov D. P., Pachin V. A. (1976) Diffraction of acoustic waves in plane semiinfinite waveguide with elastic walls, J. Appl. Math. R. 40 89–96.Google Scholar
- Kouzov D. P., Veshev V. A., Lavrov Y. A. (2003) Analytic solutions in boundary-contact problems of acoustics, Recent Research Development Acousyics, ISBN: 81-7895-083-9 1 145–170.Google Scholar
- Lukianov V. D., Nikitin G. L. (1990) Scattering of acoustical waves on an elastic plate parting two various fluids in a wave guide, Acoustic journal (Russian) 36 68–75.Google Scholar
- Romilly N. (1964) Transmission of Sound through a Stretched Ideal membrane, JASA 36 1104–1109.Google Scholar
- Romilly N. (1969) Sound transmission through a thin plate under tension, Acustica 22 183–186.Google Scholar