Part of the Social Indicators Research Series book series (SINS, volume 30)
Towards an Index of Core Rights Gaps
KeywordsCollective Bargaining Child Labour Indicator System International Labour Organization Implementation Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Böhning, W.R. 2005a. Labour rights in crisis: measuring the achievement of fundamental human rights in the world of work. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke and New York.Google Scholar
- Böhning, W.R. 2005b. Standardised proxies to measure the implementation of core labour standards. In: Eva Senghaas-Knobloch (ed) Welweit geltende arbeitsstandards in globalen strukturen: erfahrungen und einblicke. Lit Verlag, Münster, pp. 49–62.Google Scholar
- ILO, CEACR, various years. Report of the Committee of Experts on the application of Conventions and Recommendations, general report and observations concerning particular countries. Report III (Part 4A), International Labour Conference, Geneva, (1985–2004).Google Scholar
- ILO, various years. Review of annual reports under the follow-up to the Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, Part II, Compilation of annual reports by the International Labour Office (Geneva, ILO document GB.277/3/2, March 2000, and at each subsequent March session of the ILO Governing Body).Google Scholar
- ILO 2003. Programme and budget for the biennium 2004–2005. ILO document GB.286/PFA/9, Geneva.Google Scholar
- ILO 2006. ILO Programme implementation 2004–2005. ILO document GB.295/PFA/13, Geneva.Google Scholar
© International Labour Organization 2007