Part of the Social Indicators Research Series book series (SINS, volume 30)
Measuring Trade Union Rights by Violations of These Rights
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment Trade Union Collective Bargaining Civil Liberty Union Membership
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Compa, Lance. 2002. Assessing assessments: a survey of efforts to measure countries' compliance with freedom of association standards. Paper prepared for the National Research Council workshop on international labour standards: quality of information and measures of progress. Available at http://www7.nationalacademies.org/internationallabor/Dqworkshop.html
- Freedom House. 1999. Freedom in the world: the annual survey of political rights and civil liberties 1998–1999. Freedom House, New York.Google Scholar
- ILO. 1993–2000 (reports 286–322). Report of the Committee on Freedom of Association. ILO, Geneva.Google Scholar
- ILO. 1996. Freedom of Association: digest of decisions and principles of the freedom of association committee of the governing body of the ILO. ILO, Geneva.Google Scholar
- International Confederation of Free Trade Unions. Various years. Annual survey of trade union rights. ICFTU, Brussels.Google Scholar
- Kucera, David. 2001. The effects of core worker rights on labour costs and foreign direct investment: evaluating the ‘conventional wisdom’, International Institute for Labour Studies Working Paper No. 130. Available at http://www.ilo.org/public/english/bureau/integration/download/publicat/4_3_172_wp19.pdf
- National Research Council. 2004. Monitoring international labor standards: techniques and sources of information. Committee on Monitoring International Labor Standards. Center for Education, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education and Policy and Global Affairs Division. The National Academies Press, Washington, DC.Google Scholar
- OECD. 1996. Trade, employment and labour standards: a study of core workers' rights and international trade. OECD, Paris.Google Scholar
- OECD. 2000. International trade and core labour standards. OECD, Paris.Google Scholar
- U.S. State Department. 1995. Country reports on human rights practices. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC.Google Scholar
© International Labour Organization 2007