Part of the Social Indicators Research Series book series (SINS, volume 30)
The Quantification of Respect for Selected Core Labour Standards: Towards a Social Development Index?
KeywordsWeighting Coefficient Economic Freedom International Labour Organization Night Work Association Index
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cuyvers, L., D. Van Den Bulcke, and C. Wijaya. 2001. Quantifying respect for selected core labour standards with special emphasis on forced labour. Report prepared for the International Labour Organization, Contract No. 11305, Project Code O.055.10.900.812. University of Antwerp, December 2001.Google Scholar
- Heritage Foundation. 2004. 2004 index of economic freedom. Available at http://www.heritage.org/research/features/index/.
- ILO. 2001. ILO global report–stopping forced labour. International Labour Organization, Geneva.Google Scholar
- IMD. 2004. World competitiveness yearbook 2004. Available at http://www01.imd.ch/wcy/ranking/.
- Political and Economic Risk Consultancy. 2001. Corruption in Asia in 2001. Available at http://www.asiarisk.com/lib10.html.
- The Economist. 2004. The Big Mac index. Available at http://www.economist.com/markets/Bigmac/Index.cfm.
- UNDP. 2003. Human Development Report 2003. Available at http://hdr.undp.org/reports/global/2003/pdf/hdr03_HDI.pdf.
- Wermenbol, G., L. Cuyvers, and D. Van Den Bulcke. 1998. Proposal for a social development index – respect for ILO core labour standards against the background of the implementation capacity of countries. VL.I.R research project, Belgian Administration of Development Co-operation (ABOS). University of Antwerp, Antwerp, January 1998.Google Scholar
© International Labour Organization 2007