Multi-Agent Model to Multi-Process Transformation
A housing market case study
KeywordsUser Activity Housing Market Object Type Property Profile Free List
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Borgers, A. and H.J.P. Timmermans, 2005, “Modeling pedestrian behavior in downtown shopping areas”, CUPUM’05, London.Google Scholar
- Braek, R. and O. Haugen, 1993, “Engineering Real-Time Systems. An Object-Oriented Methodology Using SDL”, Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Devisch, O., T. Arentze, A. Borgers, and H. Timmermans, 2005, “An agent-based model of residential choice dynamics in non-stationary housing markets”, CUPUM’05, London. dome, http://www.htc.honeywell.com/dome/download.htm
- Eckholm, A., 2001, “Activity objects in CAD programs for building design”, Computer Aided Design Futures, Eindhoven. ESP-r, http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/Programs/ESP-r.htm
- Klüpfel, H., 2005, “The simulation of crowd dynamics at very large events - Calibration, empirical data and validation”, PED2005, Vienna.Google Scholar
- Metzger, A. and S. Queins, 2002, “Specifying building automation systems with PROBAnD, a method based on prototyping, reuse, and object-orientation”, OMER - Object-Oriented Modeling of Embedded Real-Time Systems, Lecture Notes in Informatics, P-5, p. 135–140.Google Scholar
- Metzger, A. and S. Queins, 2003, “Model-based generation of SDL specifications for the early prototyping of reactive systems”, Telecommunications and Beyond: The Broader Applicability of SDL and MSC, Springer Lecture Notes LNCS 2599, p. 158-169.Google Scholar
- Olsen, A. et al. 1994, “Systems Engineering Using SDL-92”, North Holland. Telelogic Tau SDL Suite, http://www.telelogic.com
- Zimmermann, G., 2003, “Modeling the building as a system” 8th International IBPSA Conf. Proc., Rio de Janeiro, p. 707-714.Google Scholar
- Zimmermann, G. and A. Metzger, 2004, “A software generation process for user-centered dynamic building system models”, Proc. ECPPM2004, Istanbul.Google Scholar
© Springer 2006