EXPERIMENTAL VERIFICATION OF FIELD-CIRCUIT FINITE ELEMENTS MODELS OF INDUCTION MOTORS FEED FROM INVERTER
The main aim of the paper is the presentation of the different methods that can be used during experimental verification of the validity of the field-circuit model of an induction machine for inverter feeding simulation. The second aim is to discuss, based on the DC feeding method, whether field-circuit methods or circuit methods with changeable parameters should be used to simulate transient characteristics of induction machines.
KeywordsInduction Motor Current Density Distribution Induction Machine Relative Permeability Curve Exponential Component
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Dems, K. Komęza, “Circuit and Field-Circuit Analysis of Induction Motor with Power Controller Supply”, International XIII Symposium Microdrives and Servomotors, MIS’2002, Krasiczyn, Poland, September 15–19, 2002, Tom II, Vol. 2, pp. 453–458.Google Scholar
- M. Dems, K. Komęza, Electromechanical transient processes of the induction motor with power controller supply, Electromotion, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 19–25, 2003.Google Scholar
- M. Dems, K. Komęza, “Simulations of Electromagnetic Field Distribution in an Induction Motor with Power Controller Supply”, Proceedings of the XXII International Autumn Colloquium ASIS 2000.Google Scholar
- K. Komęza, M. Dems, “The Comparison of the Starting Characteristics of an Induction Motor for Frequency and Soft Starter Starting”, Proceedings of the 8th Portuguese-Spanish Congress on Electrical Engineering, Portugal, July 3–5, 2003.Google Scholar
- M. Dems, K. Komęza, “A Comparison of Circuit and Field-Circuit Models of Electromechanical Transient Processes of the Induction Motor with Power Controller Supply”, Proceedings COMPUMAG’2001, Lyon-Evian, France, July 2–5, 2001, pp. 206–207.Google Scholar
- PC OPERA-2D—version 10.5, Software for Electromagnetic Design from VECTOR FIELDS, 2005.Google Scholar
- S. Wiak, K. Komęza, M. Dems, “Electromagnetic Field and Parameters Modelling of Induction Motors by Means of FEM”, Proceedings 32 Spring. International Conference MOSIS’98, Ostrava, Czech Republic, May 5–7, 1998, Vol. 3, pp. 275–281.Google Scholar
- M. Dems, K. Komęza, Influence of mathematical model simplifications on dynamic calculations of induction motors, Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki .Łódzkiej, Elektryka, wrzesie’n, Łódź, 2005.Google Scholar
- M. Dems, J. Zadrozny, J. Zadrozny Jr., “Comparison of Simulation Methods of Small Induction Motor Electromechanical Transients”, International XII Symposium Micromachines and Servodrives, MIS’2000, Kamień Ślaski, Poland, September, 2000.Google Scholar
- K. Komęza, M. Dems, S. Wiak, Analysis of the influence of the assumption of equivalent saturation on starting currents in induction motor, COMPEL Int. J. Comput. Math. Electr. Electron. Eng., Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 463–468, 2000.Google Scholar