SENSORLESS CONTROL OF SYNCHRONOUS RELUCTANCE MOTOR USING MODIFIED FLUX LINKAGE OBSERVER WITH AN ESTIMATION ERROR CORRECT FUNCTION
The modified flux observer with an estimation error correct function for the sensorless control method of synchronous reluctance motor is presented. The validity of the proposed method is verified by experiments. The experimental setup is based on the Real Time Linux for operating system and Field programmable Logic Array interface board.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. Tamamura, Y. Honda, S. Morimoto, Y. Takeda, “Synchronous Reluctance Motor When Used Air-Condition Compressor Motor: A Comparative Study”, IPEC-Tokyo 2000, 2000, pp. 654–659.Google Scholar
- S. Shinnaka, Mirror-phase characteristics of synchronous reluctance motor and salient-pole orientation methods for sensorless vector control, Trans. IEE Japan, Vol. 121-D, No. 2, pp. 210–218, 2001 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- S. Saha, T. Iijima, K. Narazaki, Y. Honda, “High Speed Sensorless Control of Synchronous Reluctance Motor by Modulating the Flux-Linkage Angle”, IPEC-Tokyo 2000, 2000, pp. 643–648.Google Scholar
- T. Hanamoto, T. Tsuji, Y. Tanaka, “Sensorless Speed Control of Cylindrical Type PMSM Using Modified Flux Observer”, IPEC-Tokyo 2000, 2000, pp. 2104–2108.Google Scholar
- K. Yamazaki, S.P. Kommareddy, J. Liu, “Durable PC-Based Real-Time Control System for Servomotor Control in Windows NT Environment”, IPEC-Tokyo 2000, 2000, pp. 355–360.Google Scholar
- http://www.rtlinux.org.Google Scholar
- http://rtic-lab.sourceforge.net/.Google Scholar