KeywordsMunicipal Solid Waste Buffer Zone Waste Compost Woody Material Staging Area
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anonymous, 1993, Grass: Cut It and Leave It, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Division of Solid Waste Management (NJ DEP, DSWM), Trenton, 8pp.Google Scholar
- Burge, W. D., Colacicco, D., and Cramer, W. N., 1981, Criteria for achieving pathogen destruction during composting, J. Water Pollution Control Fed. 53:1683–1690.Google Scholar
- Finstein, M. S., Miller, F. C., and Strom, P. F., 1986, Waste treatment composting as a controlled system, Chapter 10 in Biotechnology, Vol. 8: Microbial Degradations, Verlag Chemie (German Chemical Society), pp. 363–398.Google Scholar
- Finstein, M. S., Miller, F. C., Hogan, J. A., and Strom, P. F., 1987, Analysis of EPA guidance on composting sludge: Part I—Biological heat generation and temperature, BioCycle 28(1):20–26; Part II—Biological process control, BioCycle 28(2):42–47; Part III—Oxygen, moisture, odor, pathogens, BioCycle 28(3):38–44; Part IV—decomposition rate and facility design and operation, BioCycle 28(4):56–61.Google Scholar
- Flannery, R. L., and Flower, F. B., 1991, Using Leaf Compost, Rutgers Cooperative Extension FS117, New Brunswick, NJ, 2pp. (available free on-line at http://www.rcre.rutgers.edu/pubs/publication.asp?pid=FS117).
- Flower, F. B., and Strom, P. F., 1991, Backyard Leaf Composting, Rutgers Cooperative Extension FS074, New Brunswick, NJ, 2pp. (available free on-line at http://www.rcre.rutgers.edu/pubs/publication.asp?pid=FS074).
- Strom, P. F., 2000, Pesticides in yard waste composting, Compost Sci. Utilization 8:54–60.Google Scholar
- Strom, P. F., Morris, M. L., and Finstein, M. S., 1980, Leaf composting through appropriate, low-level, technology, Compost Sci. 21(6):44–48.Google Scholar
- Strom, P. F., Flower, F. B., Liu, M. H. P., and Finstein, M. S., 1986, Municipal leaf composting: recommended methods, BioCycle 27(9):48–52.Google Scholar
- Strom, P. F., Murphy, J. A., and Indyk, H. W., 1992, Minimizing Waste Disposal: Grass Clippings, Rutgers Cooperative Extension FS389, New Brunswick, NJ, 2pp. (available free on-line at http://www.rcre.rutgers.edu/pubs/publication.asp?pid=FS389).
- Strom, P. F., and Finstein, M. S., 1994, New Jersey’s Manual on Composting Leaves and Management of other Yard Trimmings, NJ DEP, DSWM, Trenton, NJ, 81pp. (available free on-line at http://www.state.nj.us/dep/dshw/rrtp/compost/front.htm).
© Springer 2007