Part of the Solid mechanics and its applications book series (SMIA, volume 129)
Stabilization of Hypersonic Boundary Layer by Microstructural Porous Coating
KeywordsPorous Surface AIAA Paper Porous Coating Subharmonic Resonance Supersonic Boundary Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.. Reshotko E. “Boundary layer instability, transition and control”, AIAA Paper 94-0001, 1994.Google Scholar
- 2.. Mack LM. “Boundary-layer stability theory”, Special Course on Stability and Transition of Laminar Flow, AGARD Rep No. 709, pp. 1-81,1984.Google Scholar
- 3.. Gushchin VR, Fedorov AV. “Asymptotic analysis of inviscid perturbations in a supersonic boundary layer”, Zhurnal Prikl. Mekh. i Tekh. Fiz., no. 1, pp. 69-75 1989 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.. Malmuth ND, Fedorov AV, Shalaev V, Cole J, Khokhlov A. “Problems in high speed flow prediction relevant to control” AIAA Paper 98-2695, 1998.Google Scholar
- 7.. Maslov AA, Bountin DA, Shiplyuk AN, Smorodsky B, Knauss H, Gaisbauer U, Wagner S, Betz J, “ALTP sensor application for boundary layer measurements”, Proc. of the ICMAR Conference, Part II, Novosibirsk, Russia, June 28 - July 3, 2004, pp. 137-146.Google Scholar
- 9.. Fedorov A, Kozlov V, Shiplyuk A, Maslov A, Sidorenko A, Burov E, Malmuth ND. “Stability of hypersonic boundary layer on porous wall with regular microstructure”, AIAA Paper 2003-4147, 2003.Google Scholar
- 10.. Stetson KF, Thompson ER, Donaldson JC, Siler LG. “Laminar boundary layer stability experiments on a cone at Mach 8. Part 1: Sharp cone”. AIAA Paper 83-1761, 1983.Google Scholar
- 11.. Stetson KF, Kimmel RG. “On hypersonic boundary-layer stability”, AIAA Paper 92-0737, 1992.Google Scholar
- 13.. Shiplyuk A, Buntin D, Maslov A, Chokani N. “Nonlinear aspects of hypersonic boundary layer stability on a porous surface”, AIAA Paper 2004-0255, 2004.Google Scholar
© Springer 2006