Boundary Layer Separation Control by Manipulation of Shear Layer Reattachment
Part of the Solid mechanics and its applications book series (SMIA, volume 129)
KeywordsShear Layer Separate Flow Passive Control Boundary Layer Separation Separation Control
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Lachmann GV. Boundary Layer and Flow Control, Vol.1 and 2, Oxford, Pergamon Press, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.Chang PK. Control of Flow Separation, Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, Washington, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.. Bearman P W. AGARD-CP-4, Part II, 480-507, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.. Roshko A. NACA TN 3169, 1954.Google Scholar
- 7.Roshko A. “A look at our present understanding of separated flows”, AGARD Symposium on Separated Flows, Brussels, 1966.Google Scholar
- 9.. Viswanath PR, Madhavan KT. “Control of trailing-edge separation by tangential blowing inside bubble : A novel approach”, AIAA Paper 2003-223, 2003.Google Scholar
- 10.Rajan Kumar, Viswanath PR. “Passive control of surface pressure fluctuations in reattaching flows”, Aeronautical Journal, V106, 669-674, 2002.Google Scholar
© Springer 2006