PARALLEL FEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH FREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE IN AN ENVIRONMENT
This paper presents a parallel finite element analysis of high frequency electromagnetic wave in an environment. The HDDM (Hierarchical Domain Decomposition Method) is employed as a parallel solver. Nedelec element is employed. The simulation method is tested for a simple model, and the results are compared with exact solutions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Takei, S. Hayano and Y. Saito (2000), IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 36, 64, pp. 1031–1034.Google Scholar
- 2.http://adventure.q.t.u-tokyo.ac.jpGoogle Scholar
- 3.H. Kanayama and F. Kikuchi (1999), INFORMATION, 2, 1, pp. 37–45.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Kanayama, D. Tagami, M. Saito and F. Kikuchi (2000), Transactions of JSCES, Paper No. 20000033, pp. 201–206.Google Scholar
- 6.J.D. Jackson (1998), Classical Electrodynamics, 3rd ed. John Wiley & Sons Inc., pp. 237–242.Google Scholar