Part of the Focus on Biotechnology book series (FOBI, volume 6)
Applications And Potentials Of Artificial Neural Networks In Plant Tissue Culture
KeywordsNeural Network Artificial Neural Network Somatic Embryo Hide Layer Hide Node
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hudson, D. L. and Cohen, M. E. (Eds.) (2000) Neural networks and artificial intelligence for biomedical engineering. The Institute of Electric and Electronics Engineers Press Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Haykin, S. (1994) Neural networks: A comprehensive foundation. Macmillan College Publishing Co., New York.Google Scholar
- Tani, A.; Murase, H.; Kiyota, M. and Honami, N (1992) Growth simulation of alfalfa cuttings in vitro by kalman filter neural network. International Symposium on Transplant Production Systems. Acta. Hort. 319.Google Scholar
- Albiol, J.; Campmajo, C.; Casas, C. and Poch, M. (1995) Biomass estimation in plant cell cultures: A neural network approach. Biotechnol. Prog. 11: 8-92.Google Scholar
- Suroso; Murase, H.; Tani, A.; Hoami, N.; Takigawa, H. and Nishiura, Y. (1996) Inverse technique for analysis of convective heat transfer over the surface of plant culture vessel. Trans. ASAE. 39: 2277-2282.Google Scholar
- Zhang, C.; Timmis, R. and Shou Hu, W. (1999) A neural network based pattern recognition system for somatic embryos of Douglas fir. Plant Cell Tissue Org. Cult. 56: 25-35.Google Scholar
- Mahendra; Prasad, V. S. S. and Dutta Gupta, S. (2004) Trichromatic sorting of in vitroregenerated plants of gladiolus using adaptive resonance theory. Curr. Sci. 87: 348-353.Google Scholar
- Morohoshi, N. and Komamine, A. (Eds.) (2001) Molecular Breeding of Woody Plants. Elsevier Sci. B. V., The Netherlands.Google Scholar
- Honda, H.; Ito, T.;Yamada, J;Hanai, T.;Matsuoka, M. and Kobayashi, T. (1999) Selection of embryogenic sugarcane callus by image analysis. J. Biosci. Bioeng. 87: 700-702.Google Scholar
© Springer 2008