- 383 Downloads
In this chapter we present the main mathematical elements of the exponential fitting procedure. It will be seen that this procedure is rather general. However, later on in this book the procedure will be mainly applied in the restricted area of the generation of formulae and algorithms for functions with oscillatory or hyperbolic variation.
KeywordsIndependent Solution Mathematical Property Double Precision Approximation Formula Divided Difference
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Burden, R. L. and Faires J. D. (1981). Numerical Analysis. Prindle, Weber and Schmidt, Boston.Google Scholar
- Coleman, J. P. (2003). Private communication.Google Scholar
- Lambert, J. D. (1991). Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations. Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Press, W. H., Teukolsky, S. A., Vetterling, W. T. and Flannery, B. P. (1986). Numerical Recipes, The Art of Scientific Computing. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Wolfram, S. (1992). MATHEMATICA A system for doing mathematics by computer, Addison—Wesley, Reading.Google Scholar