- 59 Downloads
While some organisations still recruit general-duties employees who are involved in a wide range of activities, the trend since the middle of the twentieth century has been towards ever-increasing specialisation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Recommended Further Reading
- For more information about team and work roles you are advised to refer to the following books by Dr Meredith BelbinGoogle Scholar
- • Management Teams — Why they Succeed or Fail (1981).Google Scholar
- • Team Roles at Work (1993)Google Scholar
- • The Coming Shape of Organiza tion (1996)Google Scholar
- • Changing the Way We Work (1997)Google Scholar
- • Beyond the Team (2000)Google Scholar
- • Managing without Power (2001).Google Scholar
- There are also software packages for INTERPLACE® and WORKSET® in addition to videos that illustrate the major principles.Google Scholar
- (www.belbin.com) is the Belbin Associates web site.