The twenty-first-century team and its leader
- 54 Downloads
Whether it was 2000 or 2001 when the Millennium was celebrated, for many in all kinds of fields it provided a natural break between what was and what would be. In practice 2000 came and went just like any other New Year without the Year 2000 (Y2K) bug that it was believed might paralyse computer systems.
KeywordsTeam Member Virtual Team Aircraft Manufacturer Individual Team Member Team Norm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Recommended Further Reading
- The following titles provide an insight into team development in the twenty-first-centuryGoogle Scholar
- Stewart J-Black, Alan J-Morrison and Hal B. Gregerson, Global Explorers — The Next Generation of Leaders (1999).Google Scholar
- Colin Hastings et al., Superteams (1994)Google Scholar
- Jessica Lipnack and Jeffrey Stamps, Virtual Teams (2000)Google Scholar
- Michael J. Marquardt and Nancy O. Berger, Global Leaders for the twenty-first century (2000)Google Scholar
- Ed Oakley and Doug Krug, Enlightened Leadership (1991)Google Scholar
- Gretchen M. Spreitzer and Robert E. Quinn, A Company of Leaders (2001).Google Scholar