- 9 Downloads
In Chapter I it has already been explained that in a gas discharge light can be emitted by the excited gas atoms by the transition of an electron from a level of higher energy to one of lower energy. The same process can also take place in the atoms of a solid material.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. A. Klasens, Ned. T. Natuurkunde, 21, 131 (1955).Google Scholar
- H. A. Klasens, Philips Research Reports, 9, 377 (1954).Google Scholar
- W. L. Wanmaker and D. Radielović, Electrochem. Technology, 2, 16 (1964).Google Scholar
- J. L. Ouweltjes, Elektrizitätsverwertung, 33, 293 (1950);Google Scholar
- K. H. Butler and H. H. Homer, Illuminating Engineering, 55, 396 (1960).Google Scholar
- J. W. ter Vrugt, Philips Resarch Reports, 20, 23 (1965).Google Scholar