Personnel are the most expensive resource in financial services marketing. Salesforce management in financial services involves many critical functions, such as planning, controlling and directing personnel and agents. In addition it is the responsibility of the sales function to recruit, train, supervise and motivate sales persons in their daily functions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.H. Greenberg and D. Mayer, ‘A new approach to the scientific selection of successful salesmen’, Journal of Psychology, issue 57 (1978), pp. 129–39.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Meidan and I. Lim, ‘The roles of bank branch personnel in the sales process-an investigation of internal and external perceptions within the branch’, in M. Davies, M. Kirkup and J. Saunders (eds) The Proceedings of 1993 MEG Annual Conference, vol. 2 (Loughborough University, 1993), pp. 660–70.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Kreitzman, ‘The new face of banking’, Marketing, 18 June 1987, pp. 34–7.Google Scholar
- 9.L. L. Berry, D. R. Bennett and C. W. Brown, Service Quality; A Profit Strategy for Financial Institutions (Homewood, Ill.: Dow Jones-Irwin, 1989).Google Scholar
- 11.C. E. Marshall, ‘Can we be consumer-orientated’.Google Scholar
- 13.L. L. Berry, D. R. Bennett and C. W. Brown, Service Quality: A Profit Strategy for Financial Institutions (Homewood, III.: Dow Jones-Irwin, 1989).Google Scholar