Recording Jaw Relations — Clinical Procedures
This chapter describes clinical procedures for recording the jaw relationship of an edentulous patient who has no previous dentures. It is necessary to modify the basic approach when constructing replacement dentures; these modifications are described in Chapter 7.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arstad, T. (1959) The resiliency of the edentulous alveolar ridges. Odontologisk Tidskrift, 67, 508–21.Google Scholar
- Kobowicz, W. E. and Geering, A. H. (1972) Transfer of maxillomandibular relations to the articulator. In International Prosthodontic Workshop on Complete Denture Occlusion, B. R. Land and C. C. Kelsey (eds), Ann Arbor, Michigan.Google Scholar
- Liddelow, K. P. (1964) The prosthetic treatment of the elderly. British Dental Journal, 117, 307–18.Google Scholar
- McMillan, D. R., Barbenel, J. C. and Quinn, D. M. (1969) Measurement of occlusal face height by dividers. Dental Practitioner and Dental Record, 20, 177–9.Google Scholar
- Matthews, E., McIntyre, H., Wain, E. A. and Bates, J. F. (1961) The full denture problem: The Manchester Viewpoint. (The articulatory surfaces, J. F. Bates.) British Dental Journal, 111, 401–18.Google Scholar