Comparison of Structural and Technical Reports, Schedules of Condition and Proofs of Evidence
This chapter makes a comparative study with supporting examples of the different types of report prepared by the surveyor, their purpose and the way in which they are used.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. S. Staveley and P. V. Glover. Surveying Buildings. Butterworths (1983)Google Scholar
- R. H. Mildred. The Expert Witness. Godwin (1982)Google Scholar
- W. James. The expert witness. Quantity Surveyor (November 1974)Google Scholar
- R. Mercer. The role of the expert witness. Chartered Surveyor (January 1981)Google Scholar
- V. Powell-Smith and M. Furmiston. A Building Contract Casebook. Granada (1984)Google Scholar
- White Paper. Better Homes: the Next Priorities. HMSO (1973)Google Scholar
- J. Parris. Arbitration: Principles and Practice. Granada (1983)Google Scholar
- A. B. Waters. Arbitration in building disputes. The Practice of Site Management. Chartered Institute of Building (1980)Google Scholar
© Ivor H. Seeley 1985