This chapter details the essentials of good report writing and then illustrates their application to specific buildings, accompanied by guidance notes, primarily to help students.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. E. Darbyshire. Report Writing. Arnold (1970)Google Scholar
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Guidance Note on Structural Surveys of Commercial and Industrial Property (1983)Google Scholar
- B. M. Cooper. Writing Technical Reports. Penguin (1964)Google Scholar
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Structural Surveys of Residential Property: A Practice Note (1981)Google Scholar
- D. Chappell. Report Writing for Architects. Architectural Press (1984)Google Scholar
- M. Gass. How to write better survey reports. Chartered Surveyor (October 1981)Google Scholar
© Ivor H. Seeley 1985