The Role of the International Atomic Energy Agency
to establish or adopt … standards of safety for protection of health and minimization of danger to life and property … and to provide for the application of these standards to its own operations as well as to operations (supported) by the Agency or … at the request of … parties … or of a State … to activities in the field of atomic energy.
KeywordsNuclear Power Plant Radiation Protection Radioactive Material Spend Fuel Annual Effective Dose
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nuclear Legislation, Analytical Study, Regulations Governing the Transport of Radioactive Materials, OECD/NEA (Paris 1980).Google Scholar
- 4.Individual and collective doses associated with the transport of irradiated Magnox fuel within UK’, H. F. MacDonald and J. H. Mairs (December 1978), RD/B/N4440, Job No. XJ022.Google Scholar
- 5.Results obtained with the computer code INTERTRAN for a transport of spent fuel elements from nuclear power plant Untermeser to Forbach by rail (Normal Mode Transport)’, F. Lange, A. Meltzer (Koeln, 13 December 1982).Google Scholar
- 6.Safety analysis on transportation of radioactive materials by truck in Japan’, Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, T. Nagakura et al., PATRAM 80 (November 1980).Google Scholar
- 13.Advisory Group on Radiation and Safety Principles in Transport, AG 225, Report by the Chairman, J. Sousselier, IAEA (Vienna, July 1979).Google Scholar