Setting up a Small Business
Many people set up small businesses simply because they prefer to be their own boss and work at their own pace. They go into the business with little more than blind optimism about the marketability of one, single product. Unfortunately, their chances of success on this basis are slim.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Barrow, The Small Business Guide, BBC Publications, 1983.Google Scholar
- Department of Industry (Small Firms Division), Starting up a New Business, 2nd edn, HMSO, 1982 (free).Google Scholar
- Clive Woodcock, The Guardian Guide to Running a Small Business, 2nd edn, Kogan Page, 1981.Google Scholar
- Croner’s Reference Book for the Self Employed and Small Business (annual), Croner Publications.Google Scholar
- The Complete Guide to Managing Your Business, Managing Your Own Business (regularly updated).Google Scholar
- The Small Business Kit, 2nd edn, National Extension College, 1982.Google Scholar
- The Daily Telegraph Guide — Working for Yourself (annual), Kogan Page.Google Scholar
- Starting Your Own Business, Lloyds Bank Finance Series 1, Lloyds Bank, 1979.Google Scholar
- M. Mogano, How to Start and Run Your Own Business, Graham & Trotman, 1982.Google Scholar
- G. Lace, Effective Marketing for the Smaller Business, Scope Books, 1982.Google Scholar