From Proletarian Internationalism to Mutual Development: China’s Cooperation with Tanzania, 1965–95
In this chapter, we will take the PRC’s economic and technical cooperation with Tanzania as an example in order to study the PRC’s foreign aid in general and its meso level — the agencies in charge of its implementation — in particular.
KeywordsSugar Maize Income Marketing Expense
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen Yulai and Xiaoke (1987) Zhongguo Feizhou Guanxi Dashiji Chronicle of Sino—African Relations, West Asian and African Research Institute.Google Scholar
- Dangdai Zhongguo De Duiwai Jinji Hezuo (1989) Contemporary China’s Foreign Economic Cooperation, China Social Sciences Press.Google Scholar
- Dangdai Zhongguo Waijiao (1985) Contemporary China’s Foreign Affairs, China Social Sciences Press.Google Scholar
- Guanghui De Chengjiu (1984) Brilliant Achievements — In Celebration of the 35 Anniversary of the Founding of the PRC. Beijing: People’s Press.Google Scholar
- Lui Dexi (1995) ‘Liangge Weiren He Lianggedaguo’, Two Great Personages and Their Relations with Two Great Powers. Beijing: China Archive Press.Google Scholar
- Maozedong Waijiao Wenxuan (1994) Selected Works of Mao Zedong on Foreign Affairs, Central Documentary Press.Google Scholar
- Mofter: Guoji Jingji Hezuo, International Economic Cooperation, a publication of MOFTER.Google Scholar
- Mofter: Zhongguo Duiwai Jinji Maoyi Nianjian, Year Book of China’s Foreign Economic Relations and Trade, vol. 1–12, 1984–1995/96.Google Scholar
- Pei Jianzhang (1989) Yanjiu Zhouenlai — Waijiao Sixiang Yu Shijian, Study Zhou Enlai’s Ideas and Practice in Foreign Affairs, World Knowledge Press.Google Scholar
- Wu Zhaoqi (ed.) Zhongguo He Feizhou Jingji Henzuo De Lilun Yu Shijian Theory and Practice of Sino—African Economic Cooperation.Google Scholar
- Yafei Renmin Fandi Datuanjie Wansui (1964) Long Live the Asian—African Peoples’ Anti-Imperialist Solidarity, People’s Press.Google Scholar
- Zhouenlai Waijiao Wenxuan (1990) Selected Works of Zhou Enlai on Foreign Affairs, Central Documentary Press.Google Scholar