Securitisation is the creating of tradeable securities from a property asset.
Unitisation is also the creation of a tradeable security but the aim in this case is to parallel a return comparable to direct ownership.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barkshire, R. (1986) The Unitised Property Market, Working Party of the Unitised Property Market, London, February.Google Scholar
- Barter, S. and Sinclair, N. (1988) Securitisation in S.L. Barter (ed), Real Estate Finance, Butterworths, London.Google Scholar
- Bourne, T. (1995) ‘Accelerating Towards Best Returns’, Estates Gazette, 10 June, pp. 44–5.Google Scholar
- Cameron Markby Hewitt (1996) ‘The Future of Investment Property’, Property Update, Cameron Markby Hewitt, Summer.Google Scholar
- Catalano, A. (1995) ‘Property Paper Chase’, Estates Gazette, 1 July, p. 52.Google Scholar
- Catalano, A. (1996a) ‘An Industry Hungry for Change’, Estates Gazette, 18 May, p. 44.Google Scholar
- Catalano, A. (1996b) ‘MEPC Taps US Market with $225m Bond Issue’, Estates Gazette, 18 May, p. 43.Google Scholar
- Chartered Surveyor Monthly (CSM) (1996) ‘RICS Presses Treasury on Securitisation’, CSM, October, p. 7.Google Scholar
- Goodwin, M. (1995) ‘A Recipe for Liquifying Property’, Chartered Surveyor Monthly, November/December, pp. 28–9.Google Scholar
- Investment Property Forum (1995) Property Securitisation, IPF, London.Google Scholar
- Jonas, C. (1995) ‘Liquidity and Property’, Estates Gazette, 3 June, p. 52.Google Scholar
- Lennox, K. (1996) ‘Future Perfect’, Estates Gazette, 24 August, p. 30.Google Scholar
- London, S. (1996) ‘Lure of the property magnet’, Financial Times, 23 September, p. 19.Google Scholar
- Maxted, B. (1988) Unitisation of Property, College of Estate Management, ReadingGoogle Scholar
- Robinson, G (1996) ‘Derivatives: Filling a Gap in the Market’, Estates Gazette, 2 November, pp. 179–81.Google Scholar
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) (1985) The Unitisation of Real Property, RICS, London.Google Scholar
- Savills (1989) Financing Property 1989, Savills, London.Google Scholar
- Whitmore, J. (1993) ‘Debt Securitisation to Aid the Market’, CSW-The Property Week, 28 January, p. 15.Google Scholar