Advertisement

Health and safety at work

Chapter
  • 21 Downloads

Abstract

Yesterday, Michelle received a severe electric shock. She was photocopying some documents when the machine jammed. Michelle completely ignored the warning sign and the safety regulations. She tried to remove the paper which was lodged between the rollers while the machine was still switched on. Michelle is now recovering in hospital.

Preview

Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.

Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.

Copyright information

© Margaret Nicholson 1992

Authors and Affiliations

There are no affiliations available

Personalised recommendations