Marketing and Disposal
a broad concept of the firm’s business;
guidelines for the search for direction and new opportunities;
decision rules which narrow firms’ selection process to the most attractive opportunities (Ansoff 1986, p. 94).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ansoff, H. I. (1986) Corporate Strategy, Sidgwick&Jackson, London.Google Scholar
- Bevan, O. A. (1991) Marketing and Property People, Macmillan Press, London.Google Scholar
- Cadman, D. and Austin-Crowe, L. (1991) Property Development, E. & F. N. Spon, London.Google Scholar
- Cleaveley, E. S. (1984) The Marketing of Industrial and Commercial Property, Estates Gazette, London.Google Scholar
- Evans, J. R. and Berman, B. (1988) Principles of Marketing, St Martin’s Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Norton, M. D. (1988) ‘Market Analysis and Project Evaluation’ in C. Darlow (ed.) Valuation and Development Appraisal, Estates Gazette, London.Google Scholar
- Ratcliffe, J. (1984) ‘Marketing for Development’, Occasional Paper, Polytechnic of the South Bank, Department of Estate Management.Google Scholar
- Ratcliffe, J. and Butler, J. (1985) ‘Marketing’, Estates Cazette, 7 September.Google Scholar