A simulation approach to delays at priority intersections
Prediction of capacities and delays at highway intersections under priority control may be made by the use of empirical, mathematical or simulation models.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Highway Capacity Manual, Highway Research Board Special Report 87 (1965)Google Scholar
- 2.W. N. Volk, Effect of type of control on intersection delay, Proc. Highw. Res. Bd (1956), 523–33Google Scholar
- 3.DeLeuw, Cather and Co., The effect of regulatory devices on intersection capacity and operations, Final Report Project 3–6, National Co-operative Highway Research Project, August (1966)Google Scholar
- 4.J. G. Wardrop and J. T. Duff, Factors affecting road capacity, International Study Week in Traffic Engineering, Stresa (1956)Google Scholar
- 5.F. V. Webster and B. M. Cobbe, Traffic signals, Tech. Pap. Rd. Res. Bd 56, HMSO, London (1966)Google Scholar
© Y. Salter and N. B. Hounsell 1996