Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
Ventilation is required in buildings for many different reasons . We shall confine our discussion to that required for domestic and commercial applications, industrial applications being outside the scope of this book.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.HVAC Applications ASHRAE (1991) Chapters 1–28. Comfort Air Conditioning, etc.Google Scholar
- 2.CIBSE Guide A 4 Natural ventilation (1986)Google Scholar
- 3.Air Diffusion Guide 2nd edn, Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Manufacturers Association (1988)Google Scholar
- 4.BS 5925: 1991 Code of practice for ventilating principles and designing for natural ventilationGoogle Scholar
- 5.BS 4954: Parts 1 and 2: 1987 Methods of testing and rating induction units for air distribution systemsGoogle Scholar
- 6.BS 4856: Parts 1–5: 1983 Methods for testing and rating terminal reheat units for air distributionGoogle Scholar
- 7.BS 7326: Parts 1 and 2: 1990 Specification for the rating of heat pumpsGoogle Scholar
- 8.Design notes for ductwork CIBSE Technical Memorandum TM 8 (1990)Google Scholar