Adolescence and Adulthood
identify and discuss physical and psychological changes that take place during adolescence;
assess alternative views of the factors which influence development during adolescence;
discuss studies of adolescence, particularly those which have considered the influence of the peer group;
consider theories and studies of development and change during early, middle and late adulthood;
discuss the impact of particular life events during adulthood, for example, marriage, parenting, divorce, unemployment, retirement, death and bereavement.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brodzinksky D, A Gormley and S Ambron Lifespan human development. HRW International Editions 1986.Google Scholar
- Coleman J C The nature of adolescence. Methuen 1978.Google Scholar
- Conger J J Adolescence & youth. Harper & Row 1984.Google Scholar
- Dohrenwend B S & B P Dohrenwend Stressful life events: their nature & effects. Wiley 1974.Google Scholar
- Turner J S & D Helms Lifespan development. Saunders London 1979.Google Scholar