Social and Moral Development
describe and evaluate psychodynamic, learning theory and cognitive approaches to development;
compare and contrast these three developmental approaches;
describe psychodynamic, social learning theory and cognitive approaches to moral development;
evaluate these approaches in the light of empirical evidence;
- 5briefly describe some research into
the effects of parental discipline and
peer-group influences on moral development.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Eysenck H & G D Wilson The experimental study of Freudian theories. Methuen 1973.Google Scholar
- Kline P Psychology and Freudian theory: An introduction. Methuen 1984.Google Scholar
- Mussen P, J Conger & A Huston Child development and personality (6th Edition). New York Harper & Row 1984.Google Scholar
- McGurk H Growing and changing. Methuen 1975.Google Scholar