KeywordsZinc Oxide Ursodeoxycholic Acid MANDELIC Acid Cholesterol Gall Stone Isosorbide DINITRATE
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
1. For information on drugs
- Turner, P., Richens, A. and Routledge, P. Clinical Pharmacology. 5th Edition, 1986. Churchill-Livingstone, London.Google Scholar
- Laurence, D. R. and Bennett, P. N. Clinical Pharmacology. 6th Edition. 1987. Churchill-Livingstone, London.Google Scholar
- Goodman, L. S. and Gilman, A. (Eds) The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 7th Edition, 1985. Baillière Tindall, London.Google Scholar
- Reynolds, J. E. F. (Ed.) Martindale: The Extra Pharmocopoeia. 29th Edition, 1989. Pharmaceutical Press, London.Google Scholar
2. For information on diseases and their management
3. For information on treatment of poisoning
- Henry, J. and Volans, G. ABC of Poisoning. Part I: Drugs. 1984 British Medical Journal, London.Google Scholar
© Paul Turner and Glyn N. Volans 1991