Research Issues in Retail Marketing Decisions
Research in retail marketing management should be directed towards investigating all aspects of business operations. Because of the nature of the development of retail marketing in recent years, (the emphasis on the retailer as a brand) we are focussing upon this aspect in the discussion which follows.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Notes and References
- 1.Tony Twyman, ‘Monitoring Advertising Performance, A canter round the field’, ADMAP, March 1986.Google Scholar
- 2.G. J. Hooley, R. West and J. Lynch, ‘Marketing in the UK: A Survey of Current Practice and Performance’, Institute of Marketing, 1984.Google Scholar
- 3.SIMS: A Store Image Monitoring System, International Journal of Advertising 3 (2), 1984.Google Scholar
- 4.D. R. Arnold, L. M. Capella and C. D. Smith, Strategic Retail Management, Addison-Wesley, 1983.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Knee and D. W. Walters, Strategy in Retailing: Theory and Application, Philip Allan, 1985.Google Scholar
- 6.S. J. Q. Robinson, R. E. Hichens and D. P. Wade, ‘The Directional Policy Matrix Tool for Strategic Planning’, Long Range Planning III, June 1978.Google Scholar