Programmable Sheet Feed System For A Computer Controlled Press
The manufacture of metal closures of the type used to seal bottles is based upon the pressing of precut lengths of preprinted or plain sheet material High accuracy positioning of the sheet relative to the tooling is demanded to provide precise registration of print pattern with the tooling and/or to minimise the webbing thickness between adjacent blanks which is a major factor in the waste produced.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.JONES, B. and LEIGHTON, N.J. (1984) Adaptive feed drive systems for assembly and packaging. ISATA, MilanGoogle Scholar
- 2.TAL, J. (1973) The optimal design of incremental motion servo systems. Proc. of 2nd. Symposium on Incremental Motion Control Systems and Devices. IllinoisGoogle Scholar
- 3.TAL, J. and PARSSON, E.K. (1977) Microprocessor controlled incremental motion servo systems. Proc. of 6th. Symposium on Incremental Motion Control Systems and Devices. IllinoisGoogle Scholar
- 4.FRANKLIN, O. and POWELL, J. (1981) Digital control of dynamic systems. Addison WesleyGoogle Scholar
- 5.KOREN, Y. (1982) Reference word circular interpolators for CNC systems. Trans, ASME, J Eng Ind, vol 104 Nov.Google Scholar
- 6.MUSSE, J. and VERON, F. (1978) High performance tool path interpolators for CNC systems. CIRP Mfg. Sys. Vol 7Google Scholar
- 7.ERTELL, G. (1969) Numerical control. Wiley Interscience. New YorkGoogle Scholar