Feedback on the Materials and their Use
These open learning materials will be regularly reviewed and revised to take account of new developments and to maintain and further improve their effectiveness. Open BTEC welcomes comments from tutors on the materials and will give serious consideration to your suggestions for possible improvements.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bagley, W. and Challis, R. Inside Open Learning FE Staff College, Coombe Lodge, 1985Google Scholar
- Birch, Derek and Latcham, Jack Managing Open Learning FE Staff College, Coombe Lodge, 1984Google Scholar
- Implementing Open Learning in Local Authority Institutions Further Education Unit/Manpower Services Commission, 1986Google Scholar
- Setting up and running flexible learning workshops — a manual of guidance Further Education Unit (in preparation)Google Scholar
- Lewis, R. How to deliver and manage an open learning scheme (Open Learning Guide 5) — Council for Educational Technology, 1985Google Scholar
- Lewis, R. How to tutor an Open Learning Course Council for Educational Technology, 1981Google Scholar
- Lewis, R. (Ed) Open Learning in Action (Open Learning Guide 1) Council for Educational Technology, 1984Google Scholar
- Robinson, G. Open Tech Projects: A marketing perspective Open Tech Training and Support Unit, Development Paper, 1984Google Scholar