The Compensation for Deviation by Means of Micro-Computer in NC Milling Machines
The swing movement of the spindle head of the NC milling machine during operation causes the cutter-end to deviate from the requisite machining surface. Immediate compensation must be made to return it to the correct path.
This paper discusses the principle of micro-computer control, the mathematical model and its program, as well as the efficiency of its application in production.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .B. P. ZEIGLER. “Theory of Modelling and Simulation”. 1976.Google Scholar
- .G. Gordon, “System Simulation”. 1978.Google Scholar
- .B. E. GILLETT. “Introduction to Operations Research A Computer-Oriented Algorithmic Approach”, 1976.Google Scholar
- .McGraw-hill. “NC for short runs, short leads” American Machinist. June. 1976.Google Scholar
- .Fresadue tyre mould milling machine with continued numerical control. 1976.Google Scholar