The Information Needs of Economic Researchers in the Field of Comparative Economic Systems
I. A distinction is drawn throughout between four types of systems: market system (developed), plan system, self management system, economic system of developing countries, subdivided in two groups: South and Central America, Africa and Asia. As to the approach, research is assumed to aim at analysing the systems and at explaining their emergence and their evolution.
KeywordsEconomic System Market System Market Country Elementary Indicator Complex Indicator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hegel, G. W. F., Grundlinien der Philosophie des Rechts, § 236.Google Scholar
- 2.See, for instance, Comparison of Economic Systems (A. Eckstein, ed.), 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.‘Das Wahre ist so der bacchantische Taumel, an dem kein Glied nicht trunken ist…, (G. W. F. Hegel, Phänomenologie des Geistes). (Vorrede) ed., 1952, 39.Google Scholar
- 4.See F. Pryor’s enquiries.Google Scholar
- 5.Apart from its constitutional weaknesses, it is impaired by frequent flaws, especially in the translations from the German.Google Scholar
- 6.Even the combined list of 169 periodicals mentioned in Annexe 5 would not be altogether exhaustive. The Russian Review, for instance, is absent from it.Google Scholar
- 7.See Confluences, Paris, I, 1960, p. 168.Google Scholar