Other types of communication have increasingly required a greater degree of international regulation.
KeywordsFreight Rate International Shipping Conference System Marine Environment Protection Committee Maritime Safety Committee
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.For a description of the League’s work in this field, see L. P. Walters, A History of the League of Nations (London, 1952), pp. 178–83.Google Scholar
- Dakin, B. M. Shipping Conferences. Cambridge, 1973.Google Scholar
- Knudsen, O. The Politics of International Shipping. Lexington, Mass., 1973.Google Scholar
- Lawrence, S. A. International Sea Transport. Lexington, Mass., 1972.Google Scholar
- McDowell, L. E. and H. M. Gibbs. Ocean Transportation. New York, 1954.Google Scholar
- Mark, D. International Shipping Cartels. Princeton, NJ, 1953.Google Scholar
- Rajwar, L. M. S. and others. Shipping for Developing Countries. New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- Shinn, R. A. The International Politics of Marine Pollution Control. New York, 1974.Google Scholar
© Royal Institute of International Affairs 1977