Other types of communication have increasingly required a greater degree of international regulation.
KeywordsFreight Rate International Shipping Conference System Marine Environment Protection Committee Maritime Safety Committee
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.For a description of the League’s work in this field, see L. P. Walters, A History of the League of Nations (London, 1952), pp. 178–83.Google Scholar
- Dakin, B. M. Shipping Conferences. Cambridge, 1973.Google Scholar
- Knudsen, O. The Politics of International Shipping. Lexington, Mass., 1973.Google Scholar
- Lawrence, S. A. International Sea Transport. Lexington, Mass., 1972.Google Scholar
- McDowell, L. E. and H. M. Gibbs. Ocean Transportation. New York, 1954.Google Scholar
- Mark, D. International Shipping Cartels. Princeton, NJ, 1953.Google Scholar
- Rajwar, L. M. S. and others. Shipping for Developing Countries. New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- Shinn, R. A. The International Politics of Marine Pollution Control. New York, 1974.Google Scholar
© Royal Institute of International Affairs 1977