Among the first tasks undertaken by all governments has been the organization of communications. It is one which, above all, requires public action, to serve an entire community.
KeywordsInternational Agency Postal Service Postal Administration Liaison Committee Executive Council
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.For a fuller description of the growth of this system, see G. A. Codding, The Universal Postal Union (1964), pp. 2–24.Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. K. Menon, ‘The Universal Postal Union’, International Conciliation, Mar. 1965.Google Scholar
- Codding, G. A. The Universal Postal Union. New York, 1964.Google Scholar
- Menon, M. A. K. The Universal Postal Union. New York, 1965.Google Scholar
- Reinsch, P. S. Public International Unions. 2nd edn. Boston, Mass., 1916.Google Scholar
- UPU. The UPU: its Creation and Development. Bern, 1959.Google Scholar
© Royal Institute of International Affairs 1977