A social task in which international organizations have been increasingly involved over recent years is that of building up the beginnings of a world health service.
KeywordsWorld Health Organization International Agency International Health Regional Office Health Standard
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.For a description of this system, see R. Berkov, The WHO: a Study in Decentralised Administration (Geneva, 1957). For further comments, see p. 158 above.Google Scholar
- Berkov, R. The WHO: a Study in Decentralised Administration. Geneva, 1957.Google Scholar
- Goodman, W. M. International Health Organisations and their Work. London, 1952.Google Scholar
- WHO. The First Ten Years of WHO. Geneva, 1958.Google Scholar
- WHO. The Second Ten Years of WHO. Geneva, 1968.Google Scholar
- WHO. The Medical Research Programme of the WHO 1958–1963. Geneva, 1964.Google Scholar
- WHO. The Medical Research Programme of the WHO 1964–1968. Geneva, 1969.Google Scholar
© Royal Institute of International Affairs 1977