A social task in which international organizations have been increasingly involved over recent years is that of building up the beginnings of a world health service.
KeywordsWorld Health Organization International Agency International Health Regional Office Health Standard
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.For a description of this system, see R. Berkov, The WHO: a Study in Decentralised Administration (Geneva, 1957). For further comments, see p. 158 above.Google Scholar
- Berkov, R. The WHO: a Study in Decentralised Administration. Geneva, 1957.Google Scholar
- Goodman, W. M. International Health Organisations and their Work. London, 1952.Google Scholar
- WHO. The First Ten Years of WHO. Geneva, 1958.Google Scholar
- WHO. The Second Ten Years of WHO. Geneva, 1968.Google Scholar
- WHO. The Medical Research Programme of the WHO 1958–1963. Geneva, 1964.Google Scholar
- WHO. The Medical Research Programme of the WHO 1964–1968. Geneva, 1969.Google Scholar
© Royal Institute of International Affairs 1977