Another subject about which international concern has developed in recent years is that of energy policy.
KeywordsInternational Atomic Energy Agency Atomic Energy Security Council Energy Policy Nuclear Weapon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Caulfield, D. W. The International Atomic Energy Agency and its Relationship to the United Nations. Munich, 1959.Google Scholar
- Hodgetts, J. E. Administering the Atoms for Peace. New York, 1964.Google Scholar
- IAEA. Nuclear Law for a Developing World. Vienna, 1969.Google Scholar
- McKnight, A. Atomic Safeguards. New York, 1972.Google Scholar
- Mezerik, A. G. The IAEA. New York, 1957.Google Scholar
- Szasz, P. C. The Law and Practices of the International Atomic Energy Agency. Vienna, 1970.Google Scholar
- UN. New Sources of Energy and Economic Development. New York, 1957.Google Scholar
- UN. Methods and Principles for Projecting Future Energy Requirements. New York, 1967.Google Scholar
- UN. World Energy Supplies. New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- World Power Conference. Survey of Energy Resources. London, 1962.Google Scholar
© Royal Institute of International Affairs 1977