Many business decision takers in the UK have developed the use of marketing research to the point where it provides a routine input to their marketing process. Indeed, some have taken this to the point where research has become the crutch rather than the probing walking stick.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. J. Mishan, The Costs of Economic Growth ( New York: Praeger, 1971 ).Google Scholar
- 2.E. J. Davis, ‘Forecasting in Marketing’, European Research, vol. I, no. 2 (Mar 1974).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Enis and C. L. Broome, Marketing Decisions: A Bayesian Approach ( Aylesbury: International Textbooks, 1973 ).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Nelson, ‘The Changing Social Scene’, Marketing (Apr 1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Dugdale, ‘Can Current Trends Continue — Britain’s Travel’, Trend Publications (1975).Google Scholar