The Terms of Britain’s Entry into the European Economic Community
Transitional Period Five years from 1 January 1973.
Industrial Tariffs The removal of tariffs on goods traded amongst the Ten will be made in five stages each of 20 per cent, the first on 1 April 1973 and the last on 1 July 1977.
KeywordsEuropean Economic Community Custom Duty Export Credit British People Common External Tariff
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Some Suggestions for Further Reading
- Kitzinger, U., Diplomacy and Persuasion (London, 1973 ).Google Scholar
- Krag, J. O., Le Danemark à l’heure du marché commun: Bloc-notes, 1971–1972 (Paris, 1974).Google Scholar
- Pisani, E., and others,Problems of British Entry into the E.E.C. (London, 1969).Google Scholar
- The United Kingdom and the European Communities (Cmnd. 4715, H.M.S.O., 1971).Google Scholar
- Young, S. Z., Terms of Entry (London, 1974 ).Google Scholar