Part of the International Economic Association Series book series (IEA)
Migration and Integration of Labour Markets (Main Paper, Working Group D)
Within the broad scope suggested by the topic assigned to this working group, I shall focus my attention on migration problems of the EEC.
KeywordsLabour Market Migrant Worker Economic Integration Labour Migration Full Employment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- *.Heinz Werner, ‘Freizügigkeit der Arbeitskräfte und die Wanderungsbewegung in den Ländern der europäischen Gemeinschaft’, offprint from Mitteilungen (Stuttgart: Kohlbammer, 1973), statistical supplement.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Gallais-Hamonno and F. Bourguignon, ‘Migration of Manpower versus Migration of Capital - A Cost-Benefit Analysis from the Standpoint of the Developed Countries’, CICRED Conference (Buenos Aires, Mar 1974), mimeo.Google Scholar
- 4.W. R. Böhning, The Migration of Workers in the United Kingdom and the European Community (London: Oxford University Press, 1972).Google Scholar
- 5.W. P. Travis, ‘The Relationship among the International Movements of Workers, Capital and Goods’, Seminar of Demographic Research in Relation to International Migration (Buenos Aires, Mar 1974), mimeo.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Nikolinakos, ‘Germany — The Economics of Discrimination’, in Race Today>III,no. 11 (London, 1971) pp. 372 and 374.Google Scholar
© International Economic Association 1976