This chapter is concerned with developing the necessary performance standards of people at work. It is almost self-evident that there will be a close link between the measure of satisfaction a worker gains from his job and the tenor of human relationships in the plant. Closely linked with the degree of job satisfaction is the extent of competence of the individual worker.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dr R. M. Belbin, The Discovery Method in Training, Training Information Paper No. 5 (HMSO, 1969).Google Scholar
- E. M. Gentles, Training the Operator: A Practical Guide (IPM, 1969).Google Scholar
- D. King, Training within the Organisation (Tavistock Publications, 1964 ).Google Scholar
- W. Douglas Seymour, Industrial Skills (Pitman, 1967 ).Google Scholar
- E. J. Singer, Training in Industry and Commerce (IPM, 1969 ).Google Scholar