Part of the Palgrave Historical and Political Facts book series (PHPF)
KeywordsSchool Board County Council Privy Council Charitable Trust Charity Commission
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. L. Woodward, The Age of Reform, 1815–1870 (Oxford, 1938 )Google Scholar
- R. C. K. Ensor, England, 1870–1914 (Oxford, 1936 )Google Scholar
- B. R. Mitchell and Phyllis Deane, Abstract of British Historical Statistics(Cambridge, 1962)Google Scholar
- B. R. Mitchell and H. G. Jones, Second Abstract of British Historical Statistics(Cambridge, 1971)Google Scholar
- D. H. Akenson, The Irish Education Experiment: The National System of Education in the Nineteenth Century(London, 1970)Google Scholar
- A. S. Bishop, The Rise of a Central Authority in English Education(Cambridge, 1971)Google Scholar
- Sir L. A. Selby-Bigge, The Board of Education (London, 1927)Google Scholar
- Robert O. Berdahl, British Universities and the State ( Berkeley, Calif., 1959 )Google Scholar
- George S. Pryde, Scotland from 1603 to the Present Day (London, 1962 )Google Scholar
- J. Kerr, Scottish Education (Cambridge, 1910 )Google Scholar
- Gillian Sutherland, Elementary Education in the Nineteenth Century(London; Historical Association, 1971)Google Scholar
© Chris Cook and Brendan Keith 1975