KeywordsShort Story Late Lyric Sunday Morning Copyright Reason Monday Afternoon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 12.Harriet W. Preston. The review appeared, as expected, in The Century Magazine (New York), July 1893. It could not have been too displeasing, for Hardy later enjoyed accompanying her on Egdon Heath (Weber, Hardy and the Lady from Madison Square, p. 234).Google Scholar
- 415.A. H. Hyatt, The Pocket Thomas Hardy, London, 1906, contains many selections of prose and verse, most of them from novels, among which it is interesting to note that Desperate Remedies and A Pair of Blue Eyes are well to the fore, only Tess of the d’Urbervilles and Far from the Madding Crowd being represented by more passages.Google Scholar
- 418.George Wyndham, Ronsard and La Pléiade, Macmillan, October 1906.Google Scholar
- 460.G. E. Buckle (1854–1935) was the editor of The Times from 1884 to 1912.Google Scholar
- 491.Millicent Wedmore. Chiefly of Heroes (1913).Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1972