The Bryanston scheme has been launched to meet the difficulty felt both in this country and in the Dominions of gaining admission to our public schools.… Bryanston will therefore be a new English public school in which provision will be made for applicants from throughout the Empire.
KeywordsPublic School Corporal Punishment Traditional Public School Laboratory Plan Progressive School
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.G. S. Udall, Saga (Winter 1959), p. 6.Google Scholar
- 9.D. R. Wigram, The System of Work at Bryanston School (1947).Google Scholar
- 10.D. R. Wigram, The System of Work at Bryanston School (1947).Google Scholar
- 12.See ‘The Dalton Plan’, in The Times Educational Supplement, 2 Aug. 1963, p. 149. H. Parkhurst, Education on the Dalton Plan (London, 1923).Google Scholar
- E. Dewey, The Dalton Laboratory Plan (London, 1924).Google Scholar
- A. J. Lynch, Individual Work and the Dalton Plan (London, 1924).Google Scholar
- Adolescent at School, ed. V. Mallinson (London, 1949), chapter vii.Google Scholar
- 14.T. F. Coade. From an address on Sunday. 12 June 1932.Google Scholar